... where fashion meets business ...
Fashion Merchandising and Retail Studies is a popular, dynamic, and competitive filed. Retailing is the largest employer in the United States employing over 14 million individuals.
According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, expect a 5-10% growth in the fashion merchandising and retail studies industry depending on specific career.
The following are median salaries from United States Department of Labor. Salary figures will vary by size, type, and geographic location of employer.
- Customer Service Representatives $30,580
- Event Planners $45,810
- Fashion Writers $55,940
- Public Relations Specialists $54,170
- Promotions and Advertising Agents $46,290
- Retail Buyers $ 60,550
- Visual Merchandiser $47,441
- Wholesale Sales Representative $57,870