... where fashion meets business ...
Minor in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Studies
Students may minor in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Studies. A minor requires MCS 208 and 18 additional hours of merchandising courses with at least 9 hours at the 300 or 400 level. Courses may be selected from the following fashion merchandising and retail courses.
- MCS 219: Textiles
- MCS 229: Product Quality Analysis
- MCS 238: Cultural Perspectives in Fashion
- MCS 248: Fashion Merchandising Software
- MCS 298: Field Study Tour in MCS I
- MCS 308: Merchandise Buying and Management
- MCS 368: Multi-Channel Retailing
- MCS 388: Retail Event Planning and Coordination
- MCS 429: Global Fashion Retailing
- MCS 488: Visual Merchandising
- MCS 498: Field Study Tour in MCS II