COLLEGE OF APPLIED & NATURAL SCIENCES
Admission and Application
Louisiana Tech University participates in spring computer matching through the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application System (DICAS) annually. Applicants must submit their application through DICAS and participate in computer matching through D&D Digital Matching System.
Internship Admission Requirements:
- DPD Verification Statement or Letter of Intent
- Minimum undergraduate curriculum GPA of 2.85
- Expected GRE score of 290 (quantitative and verbal)
- Participation in DICAS
- Participation in computer matching with D&D Digital Company
- Completed Louisiana Tech Dietetic Internship Application through DICAS including:
- Three recommendation forms (Letters of Recommendation): Two letters must be an academic reference and one must be a work-related reference.
- Letter of application/statement of professional goals (Personal Statement)
- Provision of GRE scores*
- Personal resume*
*Copies uploaded into ‘Supplemental Materials’ section on application with City Preference form and DPD course list*