COLLEGE OF APPLIED & NATURAL SCIENCES
Costs associated with the program include:
- An estimate of the fees are located in the DI application packet
- University tuition and fees (quarterly)
- Your expenses can also be calculated using the online calculator
- Books and resources (will vary by student based on student’s personal library)
- Travel to facilities, to campus, and to district and state dietetic association meetings
- Physical examination, including Hepatitis B vaccinations and TB tests and other facility required health documentation
- Criminal background check and drug/alcohol screening
- RD exam preparation course (approximately $400)
Louisiana Tech University Dietetic Interns are eligible for financial aid as a full-time graduate student. Interns must be admitted unconditionally to the University and maintain a 3.0 GPA or above in order to receive financial aid.
Scholarship opportunities are available to Louisiana Tech University Dietetic Interns. Please contact the Dietetic Internship Director or Coordinator for more information.
Dr. Vicky Green
Director, Dietetic Internship
Mrs. Amy Hogan
Coordinator, Dietetic Internship